1. Provide daily project or emergency support to engineering, operations, or maintenance departments.
2. Work with production personnel to understand and improve operation of production equipment.
3. Work with production maintenance to develop the ability to perform routine troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
4. Assist an engineering project leader by completing technical tasks such as design and solid modeling, coordinating purchasing or assembly of components, and implementing improvements using standard validation processes.
5. Act as an engineering representative for TPM teams. Intern will help the TPM team identify, isolate, and solve reoccurring production problems.
6. Intern will learn validation principles through BD validation training and then apply them under the supervision of a project engineer.
7. Act as a team leader for smaller engineering projects or short-term production support projects.
8. Comply with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
9. Comply with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous Waste regulations.
10. Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
11. Other duties as assigned.