Amazon’s Global Staffing and Human Resources Optimization team has an immediate opening for a Sr. Sourcing Specialist. We’re looking for a smart, customer-
obsessed innovator and owner to build our Hourly Employer Brand & Sourcing Program. This role is responsible for the development of our employer brand and sourcing strategy across diverse regions within North America for high volume hiring.
As a Sr Sourcing Specialist you will join our team and be tasked with enhancing our organization’s ability to profile, isolate, identify, assess and build a network of high volume candidates for hire within the Operations Organization.
You will act as a partner with our clients, customers, business partners, and leaders by performing strategic research and data-
driven sourcing activities leading to hiring thousands of hourly employees.
The Sr Sourcing Specialist will act as a subject matter expert in prospecting techniques and tools used for information retrieval, data extraction, web-
scraping, continuous process improvement, process automation, and customer relationship management. The Sourcing Specialist will also play an essential role in tracking industry events, technology trends, and changes within the employment landscape which may impact our existing best practices and / or short-
and long-term need for hourly employees. As part of this effort, the Sourcing Manager will participate in special projects in areas such as market mapping, market intelligence, talent community relationship building and prospect attraction.
Though the role has great opportunity to expand its scope, focus will be on these strategic initiatives :
1. Expert brand strategist; uses advertising and marketing savvy to articulate Amazon’s peculiar culture
2. Development of social media as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tool by partnering with social media experts to drive engagement strategies and metrics
3. Identify new candidate channels to assess and prioritize program needs based on business requirements and develop the business case for new initiatives
4. Improving our candidate experience and helping us work toward our vision of creating the same type of experience we provide to our retail customers
5. Going beyond EVP development to create flexible, targeted marketing messaging by geography while still staying true to Amazon culture
Key attributes for the role :
volume hourly hiring environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer- Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran