At Briggs Equipment, our employees and our culture are just as important to thecompany as serving our customers. We believe our employees are the key to oursuccess.
We pride ourselves in hiring the highest quality people, placingemphasis on safety, ethics, integrity and respect.
We are an ESOP company. And we give thoughtful consideration to makinginvestments. We realize the decisions we make about investments and operatingpractices ultimately affect the lives of our co-
workers, families and businesspartners. And like those who went before us, every one of us takes thatresponsibility seriously.
Our Mission Statement
Passionate people, powerful solutions, rapidly delivering the equipment and services tomove people and materials.
Achieving flawless execution of Safety First, Financial Performance, and DealerExcellence through the commitment of our employees.
Simply stated, Briggs employees strive to do the right thing by exceeding theexpectations of each other, our customers and our community.
POSITION PURPOSE :
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
2. Plan, develop, administer and manage safety training in accordance with business requirements
3. Develop safety working plans in collaboration with the Safety Director and cross-functional teams
4. Manage safety quality data and metrics collection, reporting and related activities
5. Use safety metrics to identify issues, make decisions and track improvements
6. Investigate employee incidents and injuries to determine causes and how such accidents might be prevented in the future
7. Ensure all documentation and recordkeeping is properly completed and retained, including accident logs and investigation reports
8. Actively manage compliance with local, state and federal regulations, to include DOT and OSHA
9. Interact with and direct third party Safety pre-qualification Organizations (ISNetWorld, Browz, Avetta, etc) to ensure compliance for the organization
10. Conduct regular inspections of branches, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance
11. Regular and ongoing communication with the branches and cross-functional teams
12. Performs other related duties as assigned
Basic Knowledge & Competencies :
Previous Experience / Education :