Facilities Business Developer
Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities :
POWER Engineer's Inc. Facilities Business Unit is seeking a Facilities Business Developer. Candidates for this position must have a sound knowledge of facility design, processing, packaging and the associated regulatory requirements involved in the building and infrastructure of an industrial facility with an emphasis on food manufacturing.
Proven experience in establishing and maintaining business relationships with Senior Management (CEO’s, Presidents, Vice-
Presidents, and Engineering Managers and Directors of Operations) that results in business revenue for the company they represent.
Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in the consulting services or equipment sales process including finding new clients and closing deals for the company they represent.
Roles & Responsibilities
1) This individual will lead POWER’s efforts in developing business opportunities and converting those opportunities into sales
2) Establish and maintain significant relationships with prospective and existing clients by strategically evaluating and responding to client needs
3) Maintain a working knowledge of POWER’s capabilities and discipline resources
4) Evaluate business opportunities and provide go-no-go evaluations
5) Participate in the development of qualifications submittals, proposals, presentations, contract negotiations, marketing communications, trade shows, and related activities
6) General working knowledge of the jurisdictions and or standards of Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and 3A Sanitary Design Standards.
Required Education / Experience
Desired Education / Experience
At POWER Engineers, Inc. you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients’ first choice. These traits and deep technical skill account for our success.
Have fun, do good work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find challenging and in which we excel.
We provide competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an appealing work environment.
POWER Engineers is a unique and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us.
EOE / Minorities / Females / Vet / Disabled