GENERAL SUMMARY :
Works to assure safe and accurate warehouse operations in shipping, receiving, inventory counting and material handling.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
1. Receiving Shipments and verifying correct quantities vs supplier shipping document.
2. Accurately recording shipment information in Company ERP system
3. Reporting shipment discrepancies and non-conformances to mangers or Customer service.
4. Accurately fill orders form shelf inventory or daily receipts.
5. Record shipping information in Company ERP system and use 3 party logistics software to generate shipments.
6. Safely package goods for shipment.
7. Safely use equipment such as Fork Lift, pallet jack, and hand carts to move materials.
8. Put away material in the correct warehouse locations.
9. Perform inventory counts, identify and record discrepancies.
10. Work with Team Leader and Customer service to investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
11. Maintain clean and safe work environment in Warehouse.
12. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
1. Ability to work with little to no supervision.
2. Good written and oral communication skills.
3. Good interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to multitask.
5. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
6. Ability to use ERP software.
7. Ability to work while standing or walking for entire shift except scheduled breaks.
8. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout shift.
9. Ability to obtain CDL and make deliveries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.