303470 - Ldr- RN Ambulatory Full time /w benefits- Department of Urology- Dearborn Location
Henry Ford Health System
Dearborn
10h ago
  • Provides leadership for a group or four or more staff. (i.e. RNs, MAs, CSRs, etc.)
  • Performs leadership functions about 30% of the time and duties of a Registered Nurse I the remaining 70%.
  • Performs duties of a Registered Nurse in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care.
  • Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
  • Effectively communicates with the health care them.
  • Demonstrates clinical competence.
  • Supervises other nursing and support staff as appropriate.
  • EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :

  • Graduate from a school of nursing required.
  • Successful completion of HFHS (Parent Operating Group) Pharmacology test.
  • Demonstrated leadership ability.
  • Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
  • Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
  • Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and medical group personnel.
  • Two to three years of nursing experience in a clinical environment.
  • Leadership experience preferred.
  • Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills.
  • Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
  • CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSURES REQUIRED :
  • Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse. PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS : Works in a patient care setting with possible exposure to communicable diseases.

    May require heavy lifting of patients and / or equipment.

    Apply
    Add to favorites
    Remove from favorites
    Apply
    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Continue
    Application form