JOB SUMMARY :
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Provides product management for assigned OD products (e.g., training courses, survey tools, coaching services, etc.)
2. Manages projects for Human Resources and Organizational Development functions.
3. Consults with internal managers and their teams to improve performance and resolve issues.
4. Delivers training courses to potentially all levels of employees.
5. Enhances departmental functioning and reputation.
6. Manages relationship with internal customers.
7. Adheres to organizational standards to promote a cooperative work environment by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships, and team building.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS :
WORK ENVIRONMENT :
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
to to to
35% 65% 100% N / A Activity
X Reaching with arms
X Finger and hand dexterity
Lifting, carrying, pushing and or pulling :
X 100 lbs. maximum